skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mary's Photos

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last night




A little while ago, I was taking some pictures in the nighttime. And I took a picture of all these people. The first picture is Patrick, he has pretzel eyeballs on, because he's funny. I bonked my head. Rob is next, he married Maya yesterday. And it was a beautiful wedding. And I took some pictures of that. That's the next story, we'll see what happens. Maya does ballet, and she stands on point. And she flutters around the room. She stayed with us, and I let Maya sleep in my room. The last picture is of me, and I love mommy and daddy. Bye bye.
Posted by Mary at 6:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (3)
    • ▼  August (3)
      • Beautiful wedding
      • Last night
      • My new camera